Friday, May 18, 2018

Venice

~Caitlin~

Venice was a BEAUTIFUL city. It was a lot bigger city than I thought it was.  I thought it was interesting with how many bridges there are in the city. Aside from shopping, I went on the gondola and it was awesome. I got to see some beautiful parts on the river and our gondola driver was super funny. That was probably my favorite part of the day. Also, I loved the Rialto bridge. It was a beautiful spot to see the grand canal. I wish I would've had time to be able to go to the top of the San Marco Cathedral Tower. It would have been an amazing view of the city.  I also thought that the Doge's Palace was beautiful. It had always been my dream to go to Italy and too bad I didn't have a longer stay there. Nonetheless, I will definitely be returning ! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment