Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Missing the beautiful views

~Caitlin~


Like I have mentioned in previous blogs, what I seriously took for granted was the wonderful scenery in Europe. I loved being able to wake up and go walking and seeing the mountains in the distance. I loved how clean and crisp the air felt. I seriously am so disappointed at how polluted our air is (particularly in IL just alone).  One highlight I want to reflect on that I really enjoyed was going to the small village of Motovun, Croatia. I thought it was so beautiful and awesome that this small village was at this peak of a mountain. Although I didn't climb the mountain like originally planned, it was still nice to have the bus take us up. That would have definitely put me in shape had if we didn't have the bus. I was really disappointed with the rain storm that day. It would have been super lovely doing more exploring. Overall, though it was still a wonderful time spent and the food was great. I had some kind of sausage and it was wonderful.  Hope to visit Motovun again and Croatia overall because it is a beautiful country.



No comments:

Post a Comment