Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Presentations!

Jessica D.

I had to give two presentations today, one on language development and culture and the other a reflection of my time in Slovenia. I know the information on both topics, but I was still nervous to present in front of a classroom full of students at the University of Ljubljana. I think that the presentations went well, although I spoke a little too quickly out of nervousness and gestured quite a bit with my hands. Hopefully I was able to get across the concepts effectively...I think that overall it went well and the students seemed to understand and enjoy the topic. It makes me sad that we are so close to leaving Slovenia, but I have definitely enjoyed my time in this wonderful country and I can't thank the students and professors enough for welcoming us into their school and city.

No comments:

Post a Comment