Sunday, May 20, 2018

Memories

Jessica D.

I have so many wonderful memories from the trip...at this point I'm becoming very nostalgic. While I was definitely ready to come home by Thursday, I am beyond glad that I took the opportunity to study abroad in Slovenia. One of my favorite memories of the trip is our day trip to Lake Bled. I absolutely plan to return to this beautiful location one day; the lake, the island, and the castle are one of the most breathtaking views I've ever witnessed. Venice was also a highlight because I have always wanted to visit Italy. Although it was only one city and one day, I can check the experience off of my bucket list. I also know more about the city and the country for when I return in the future...for example, I know where to find the best "walking pasta" in the city! Finally, my most memorable experience will always be dinner in Ljubljana Castle on our very first night. I was exhausted, and the trek down the side of the mountain after dinner was brutal, but the experience was one-of-a-kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment