Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Last Day at the University!

Hope

Today was our last day participating at the University of Ljubljana! This was quite bitter sweet.  On one hand I am glad there are no more presentations for me to give, but on the other, I am going to miss learning about their University and the discussions of similarities and differences between the US and Slovenia. Today, a few of my classmates gave presentations on different topics about the US, then all of us gave reflection presentations. Though we had similar concepts in our reflections, I think that, since we are all so different, we each talked about the concepts in different ways. Though, we all agree: The food here is great, and we all want to come back. We also got to listen to a few of the students from the University give presentations on both things that happen in their school, and also on broader topics in their education system. It is very interesting to be able to learn from other students, and I am so grateful they all took the time to prepare these presentations for us. I also want to just say thank you, again, to everyone at the University who welcomed us and accommodated us on our visit here - it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment