Sunday, May 20, 2018

Memory from the trip


The wonderful Rialto Bridge. I feel like there is many things that I miss from being in Europe, but the one thing I miss is being in Venice. I feel there is so much rich history there and I think it's so cool how a lot of the town is surrounded from the canal. I do wish we wouldve had more than one day spent it Venice and been able to explore more parts of Italy, but that's my incentive to go back. I want to visit Rome, Florence, Cicily, Naples, and many other parts. Italy in general is such a beautiful country that has such rich interesting history. I feel like the Rialto bridge is a huge significant part of history for Venice. I did find it remarkable how many bridges there are in just Venice alone.  I had many other wonderful highlights of the trip. I  thought it was such a beautiful view when I finally made it to the top of the Rialto bridge.  My only regret was not making my way up to the Cathedral to see the whole town. That would have truly been an astonishing few.

No comments:

Post a Comment