Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Venice!!

Jessica D.

Venice, or technically Venezia, is absolutely the most beautiful city we’ve seen on this trip. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely adore Ljubljana but there’s a charm to Venice that can’t be denied. The old cathedrals, ancient architecture, and tiny little shops make it obvious why this city has become such a huge tourist destination. We toured the city with our guides who provided us with helpful tips and hints such as where to find the best “walking pasta” and honestly it surpassed my expectations! The pasta and sauce from my Chicken Alfredo were fresh, tasty, and covered with mozzarella cheese...YUM! We adventured through St. Mark Square and many of the little shops before stopping for some gelato (there is literally a flavor for everyone, so many to choose from) and finishing the trip with a water taxi ride. I can’t wait to come back to this magical city!

No comments:

Post a Comment