Friday, May 18, 2018

Returning Home

~Caitlin~

On my way to heading the airport I got sad knowing I was leaving such a beautiful country with so much history, but at the same time I was super happy heading home to see my family, my fiance, and my doggy.  Even though it was only two weeks, I still missed all of them like crazy.  The first flight from Ljubljana to Istanbul wasn't too bad. I was able to get a row to myself because the flight wasn't that busy.  The longer flight to Chicago was kind of rough for me. I was trying very hard not to sleep so I would be tired sleeping on Chicago time schedule. So during the long flight I watched like four movies and listened to some classical music. Overall I only slept for maybe an hour. So it worked out well. Customs went A LOT smoother than I expected so overall it was pretty good process.




No comments:

Post a Comment