Tuesday, May 22, 2018

New Friends

Jessica D.

We've been home for about five days, but it seems like much longer to me. I'm enjoying my free time and time with family but I definitely miss Slovenia and the friends we made in Ljubljana. From day one, the students from the University of Ljubljana made us feel welcome. They were energetic, enthusiastic, and helpful. I enjoyed getting to know them, talking, walking around town, and taking in the sights. I think these are some of my favorite memories from the trip because we were able to experience the city of Ljubljana through the eyes of a native and just relax. After a busy day on the bus, at the University, or at site visits, it was so much fun to just talk and relax with people from another country who really aren't that different from us at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment