Friday, May 18, 2018

Feelings

Jessica D.

Today I slept late and then pretty much just spent the day relaxing in bed. It was wonderful to skip the alarm, the early morning routine, the hotel bathroom, the elevators, and the same old hotel breakfast. I was far too happy to be able to open my own fridge and make some fluffy pancakes without feeling the need to make myself presentable before leaving my room. The best part? The coffee. I can't believe how much I missed my trusty coffee pot and flavored creamer. It's amazing how much I missed everything, actually, from my own bed to my shower (with shower curtains that cover the entire shower and ensure that I don't have to clean water puddles off the floor). More than anything, I missed my family! My brother and I have started talking about another trip to Europe, but this time we want to go as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment