Thursday, May 17, 2018

Leaving...Home!

Jessica D.

Round two of extreme travel...one two hour flight, one race through the airport and security to get a second boarding pass, an almost 12 hour flight, four movies, three meals, and way too many cups of water. The Ljubljana airport wouldn’t issue three of us our second boarding pass for our transfer flight so we had to head through the airport, back through security, then more security, then more security. The flight, however, definitely went by faster than last time though simply because I was so exhausted that I was able to nap for a while. My family was happy to see me when I walked into the house and I was absolutely excited to be home. It was nice to visit, take a shower in my own bathroom, and be able to spread out my things in my own room. Now for a good nights sleep for the first time in almost two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment