Friday, May 18, 2018

First Day Back Home

~Caitlin~


The feeling of being back home and sleeping in my own bed was wonderful. I slept a decent amount and it was wonderful to see everyone. My doggy was super excited to see me and she loved her treat that I got for her at the dog bakery. Additionally, realty is sinking in again because my other summer classes have began so I am just getting all my textbooks and reading over the syllabi and making sure I have my ducks in a row. Also, I have been doing laundry since I had a good chunk of dirty clothes from the trip. I love wearing my Slovenian T-shirt that I got at one of the Souvenir shops.  However, in addition to cleaning I am also packing because my fiance and I bought a house. So I am packing everything up to move in with him the first week of June. As fun as the couple weeks were, now I am back to being my typical busy self. The trip was fun while it lasted. I am sure once I go back to work I will be wishing I was sitting next to the water and drinking a tequila sunrise.




No comments:

Post a Comment