Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Some Other Favorite Memories from Slovenia

One of my absolute favorite memories from Slovenia was going out with Sara and our group of girls. We all had a blast and I am sure none of us will forget that night. I am thankful that we got to spend time with Sara and Urska because they were so friendly and easy to talk to. I also learned so much from them about their language, education system, and differences between Slovenia and the US. Another memory of mine was all the time spent with our group. I was the only person who knew everyone that was going on the trip, but I definitely got to know everyone a little better during the trip. I really enjoyed my time spent in Slovenia and I miss spending time with our whole group.

Thanks for reading!
Jess White

No comments:

Post a Comment