Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Adjusting

Stephanie:

After beginning the trip extremely jet lagged and exhausted, I don’t think I ever fully recovered while abroad. Now that I have been home a week, I think I have finally recovered. I am back to my normal sleep schedule, which is great!

Luckily I have had no issues getting to bed at a decent time. If. I had, it would be a problem because my dogs are up and ready to eat before 6! 😑

Adjusting to my routine back home was a lot easier than adjusting to a new routine abroad! The one thing I would like to implement back home is all the walking! I’m still trying to figure out how to implement that kind of walking into my lifestyle when my only options are to do circles around my neighborhood!

Pictured: my early bird pups!


No comments:

Post a Comment