Sunday, May 20, 2018

Something I Learned In Slovenia

I learned a vast amount of information while in Slovenia. One of the most important things I took with me from this trip was the fact that Slovenian children begin to learn English by the age of nine. I found this so interesting and it made me wish public schools in the United States followed the same system. If children in the United States were required to learn Spanish, or any other language, then that language barrier would most likely be diminished. I believe all children should be bilingual. I learned many of the students at the University know not only one language but multiple languages. This blew me away and made me wish that my schools had required learning a second language.

Thanks for reading!
Jess White

No comments:

Post a Comment