Monday, May 14, 2018

Center Janeza Levca: Special Education Center

I learned so much at the special needs center. They have very similar structures much like in the U.S. I do feel the difference is that at this center it's a lot more practical learning opposed to learning subjects or content area. The class I observed students were finishing their break and then they brushed their teeth. The teacher mentioned that they learn how to wash dishes and things like that. One student won a medal for karate and was showing me and my colleagues. Furthermore, another classroom I observed was a class of right students ranging from 15-18 years old. It was a Slovenian, technology, and geography class. The students went around saying things about themselves and then I had to repeat their names in Slovenian of which was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment